Insulation Engineering Company (INECO)
Founded in 1975, INECO was the first, and remains Qatar’s largest contractor involved in following activities:
• Industrial Insulation (Hot, Cold, Cryogenic & Acoustic)
• Painting and Blasting
• Refractories (brick, castable and ceramic fiber)
• Fireproofing (Cementitious & Intumescent)
• Maintenance Services related to above activities
We have established an outstanding reputation for delivering consistently high quality work on schedule for many leading firms whom we count as satisfied customers. INECO attributes its success to its distinctive approach of adapting to clients’ needs in terms of material requirements, priorities and schedule.
We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS: 18001:2007 certified Company.
We source the best materials from across the world and access state-of-the-art technology in order to obtain excellent products at competitive prices. Our agreements with leading manufacturers of insulation, refractory and fireproofing materials enable INECO to retain strict control on the quality of materials while simultaneously maintaining cost efficiency.
Our talent pool of qualified and proficient project management personnel with extensive experience in this industry is superb; project management, skilled technicians and labor teams are selected carefully to provide the best mix of technical skills and management expertise.
In addition, our excellent infrastructure - including office, warehouse, labor camps, scaffolding, state-of-the-art CNC fabrication equipment and a resident work force all result in higher efficiency, lower costs and a shorter response time. We also regularly maintain our highly specialized equipment to expedite jobs.
Because we have the ability to provide an all-inclusive range of services, our customers benefit from a single-source arrangement. Our combined strengths allow us to provide extremely competitive turnkey service for supply and/or application.
INECO have successfully completed works on various major projects with following clients:
1. QAFCO 5&6 Project QAFCO/Hyundai
2. Pearl GTL Project QP/Shell/JGC/CCIC
3. Qatargas 3&4 Expansion (Train-6 & Train-7) Qatagas/CTJV/CCIC/GAMA
4. Qatargas-II Development Project (Train-4 & Train-5) Qatargas/Chiyoda/CCIC
5. Laffan Refinery Project Qatargas/Daewoo
6. Ras Laffan Onshore Expansion Project Train-5 Rasgas/Chiyoda/CCIC
7. QP LAB Project QP/GS Engineering
8. Ras Laffan Onshore Expansion Project Train-4 Rasgas/Chiyoda/CCIC
9. Ras Laffan Onshore Expansion Project Train-3 Rasgas/Chiyoda/CCIC
10. Waste Management Center & Transfer Stations Project Ministry of Municpality & Urban Planning / Keppel Seghers
11. Al Khaleej Gas Plant Project Rasgas/Chiyoda/CCIC
INECO is also into long-term annual maintenance contract on following plants:
1. Qatar Petrochemical Company ( QAPCO)
2. Gas Operations Mesaieed (QP NGL)
3. Qatar Fertilizer Company (QAFCO)
5. Raslaffan Olefins
6. SEEF Refinery Ltd.
7. Qatar Steel Company (QASCO)
8. Domestic Solid Waste Management Centre (Keppel Seghers)
9. Nakilat Keppel Offshore and Marine Ltd.